Sunday, August 13, 2017

Modern Abstract Painting "Impetus" by Elizabeth Chapman


Impetus
Acrylic on 36" x 48" canvas

SOLD

More abstract paintings and now prints are available from my website: HERE


Now and then a painting of mine will sell fresh off the easel. This is one of my latest, Impetus.  I had it posted on Instagram and sold within four hours. Can I not just have that happen every day?!! No, it doesn't work like that, but what a joy it is when it does. Actually, every painting that sells however way the timing works is one that brings me joy and thankfulness.  For several reasons.  One being that it is my income and for that I am thankful.  Secondly, it is a joy in knowing that I have so connected to someone through the gift of creativity that they are willing to spend their hard earned money to own and hang the painting in their home to be loved and admired.  Not all will be sold and not who view my work are purchasing it, but if it brightens some one elses day then that makes me happy too.

Enjoy!
Elizabeth

No comments: