Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Abstract Painting "Breakthrough" by Elizabeth Chapman


Breakthrough
Acrylic on 22" x 28" canvas
$475 Shipping included

Available

To purchase and/or for more information email me: elizabethchapmanart@gmail.com

More paintings can be seen, HERE



I'm looking at this one and trying to remember how it began. I can tell you that it changed a lot from it's original starts. Kinda of reminds me of a painting from a few years ago, Simple Things. Not so much the color but the composition and it has already shown interest. Simple Things ended with a sad story. The only painting of mine that ever got damaged in shipping and I've been selling online since 2009. It was insured and FedEx was wonderful with how they handled the claim.  Always take pictures of the damage should this ever happen to you. Although I was happy to be able collect on this claim, it was such a major disappointment to me that the buyer was not going to be able to hang this painting in her home. It was one of two paintings she purchased from me that she had spent years searching for in order to pair up.  In the end, it all worked out.  Paintings are securely packaged, faced, wrapped with bubble wrap and strong cardboard for making the boxes and of course, insured. I always take a deep breath when dropping one off to be shipped knowing that the purchase is not complete until there is a safe delivery. 

thanks for viewing! elizabeth

No comments: