Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Modern Abstract Painting "Gallant" by Elizabeth Chapman


Gallant
Acrylic on 30" x 40" canvas

SOLD

To purchase and/or for more information email me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

More abstracts can be seen: HERE


Fresh off the easel.  Gallant is the my most recent abstract painting.  Bold and bright color! This one reminded me of a similar style (although the color palettes are different) I have used with the paintings that are posted below.  With this particular style I am working with a limited palette, mixing a lot of variations applied in layered chunks of color.  COLORFUL, in Elizabeth Chapman style!




SOLD



Perusal
SOLD



Oceana
SOLD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Astonishing Painting of Abstract which depicts everything about the Expression.
Immense Artwork I have ever seen, for further Abstract Design Checkout...!!!

Modern Abstract Painting for sale!