Saturday, August 6, 2016

musical inspiration


Evanesce
Acrylic on 40" x 40" canvas

SOLD

For more information or to purchase contact me: elizabethchapman@artlover.com

Visit my website to see more colorful modern expressionistic abstracts: HERE


Listening to music and painting. As you can imagine from my paintings I'm pretty much moving as I paint.  Joyfully dancing!  There is a translation from what I feel and hear to color, shapes, lines and of course movement.  Maybe it's like be a conductor of sorts?.... orchestrating who plays what and when, bringing the whole into harmony. Enjoy!!

Elizabeth Chapman
Modern Abstract Artist


2 comments:

Carol Flatt said...

Well said, Elizabeth! We often judge art and music by the same criteria. Your artwork is definitely very harmonious. Well done!

Unknown said...

This one seems extra special to me. I love it. Love the freedom of your paintings.